Saturday, August 31, 2013

August in Tennessee

I have gotten behind on my blog posts with the daily demands of the family.  Now with Carson grunting his needs, I am sprinting through most days with little room for down time.  I find myself jealous of anyone who can find time for a hobby that isn't domestic oriented (cooking, laundry, coupon clipping, napping), but I also know that my kids are only little for a season and they won't always need me.  So until then, they are my life and the New York Time best seller will have to wait a few more years.  If it's any good, it will still be there in 5 years. 

Carson is more active these days and grows to be large part of Siena's world.  They play together and take turns destroying each other's rooms.  Carson is quite an eater and can usually finish Siena's food for her, but there are days he stumps his folks by throwing food which Milo quickly inhales.  When Carson's hands aren't full with the vacuum attachments or pot lids, he is pounding on something and growling.  
Siena is beginning to enjoy dress up, girlie shoes, skirts and princess things.  Although her umbrella and boots are for practical use in our wet climate, she deems them as play toys.  In the past month, she has started singing songs to herself, her favorite one being, "Away in a Manger."  She is quick to lend a helping hand and to let us know where Milo & Carson are into.  Her manners continue to improve and I am so proud to call her my little girl.  And with a new milestone being met every day it seems, Carson keeps us beaming with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment