Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More on Siena

,





After the rush of Christmas, things tend to slow down. Siena and I have been staying inside, where it's warm. She has filled out her cheeks and resembles a Gerber baby making her super adorable. Today she weighed 11 lbs. She wants to sit up and she is arching her back away from us. She watched a KU Basketball game with me in her apparel but her cheering wasn't loud enough. I don't see her being a fair-weathered fan though, despite the loss. And yes, she is sleeping through the night consistently. However, that doesn't mean we have caught up on our sleep yet. You don't want to read about her though - you want to see how she has grown and how adorable she is becoming. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. She is cuter than ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over how small she is at her age...11lbs...goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the little KU girl!! Kiptyn watched his 1st KU game on Sunday too--he fell asleep--which is just as well--since they LOST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that video! And I see so much of you in that second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! I am so glad you like her pictures. She brings me such joy - I just wanted to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete